Change BlackBerry Work for iOS settings
BlackBerry Work for iOSsettings
- In theBlackBerry Dynamics Launcher, tap .
- To change your Common settings, complete one of the following tasks:Common SettingsStepsChange your password or manage your biometric options, if enabled by your administrator.TapChange Password.Set the opacity of theLauncher.TapLauncher.Upload log files.TapUpload Logs.
- To change your General settings, complete one of the following tasks:General SettingsStepsView the version number and license agreement.TapAbout.View the feature highlights ofBlackBerry Work for iOS.TapFeature Highlights.Edit your account information.TapAccount.
- To change your Application settings, complete one of the following tasks:Application SettingsStepsManage your Mail settings.Tap
Manage your Calendar settings.TapCalendarand edit any of the following options:
- TapShared Mailboxesto add a mailbox that has been shared with you. For more information on shared mailboxes, see Adding a shared mailbox in BlackBerry Work.
- Badge Countsets the message status type—Unread MailorNew Mail—that is shown in the BlackBerry Work badge count on the iOS desktop.
- Conversation Viewlists email messages by common subject.
- Signaturechanges how you sign your outgoing email messages.
- User tag when editingadds your username in brackets at the start of any inline edits in reply email.
- Default Classificationchanges the default classification for your compose Email screen to the setting of your choice,if your administrator has enabled this feature(otherwise this setting is not displayed). If the administrator sets a default, it takes precedence over your default.
- Default Caveatchanges the default caveat for your compose Email screen to the setting of your choice,if your administrator has enabled this feature(otherwise, this setting is not displayed). If the administrator sets a default, it takes precedence over your default.
- Auto Advancechooses which screen to display after you delete an email. Options are:Newer Mail,Older Mail, orMail List.
- Auto BCC myselfchanges whether you want to auto BCC yourself when you send messages.
- Show Avatarenables/disables display of a contact's photo or initials, if a photo is unavailable.
- Confirm before Deletingspecifies whether to display a prompt to confirm that you want to delete an email.
- Confirm before Sendingspecifies whether to display a prompt to confirm that you want to send an email.
- Enable Rich Text Editingallows you to use formatting such as bold, italic and underline in your signature.
- Email Addresses to Send Fromallows the user to set the default address to send email messages from.
- Use Custom Fontsenables you to choose font size, style, and color for new mail and replies and forwarded mail.
- Compose Font Selectionspecifies the default font to use when composing an email.
- Reply Font Selectionspecifies the default font to use when replying to an email.
- Syncto change the synchronization interval between your device and office desktop. You can select a sync window of 1 or 3 days, 1 or 2 weeks, or 1 month back. You also have the option of No Sync Limit.
- Download Entire Messageto view messages offline. If this setting is turned off, only the header and 20KB (default) of a message are downloaded. Your administrator may adjust the default download size. Note that turning on this setting increases data and battery consumption.
- Auto Download Attachmentsallows for viewing of entire email messages. This setting increases data and battery consumption.
- Empty "Deleted Items" folderto permanently remove deleted messages.
Manage your Contacts settings.TapContactsand edit any of the following options:
- UnderCalendar Accounts, tapMy Calendarsto choose a high color for appointments and birthdays on your personal calendars. TapShared Calendarsto do the same for your shared calendars. TapPrivate calendarsto enable synchronization with private calendars.
- Enable Rich Text Editingallows you to use formatting such as bold, italic and underline in your signature.
- UnderConferencing, tapConference detailsto configure default conference settings so that you can quickly add them when creating new events. If the conference link is recognized as aMicrosoft Teamslink, turn on "Add with Teams meeting template in event notes" to use theMicrosoft Teamstemplate or turn it off to use the raw link. You can copy and paste information, including images and media, into the conference room details.
- TapMS Teams Permanent Linkto add a permanentMicrosoft Teamsmeeting link to the default conference settings. To generate yourMicrosoft Teamspermanent link, go to yourMicrosoft Teamscalendar and clickMeet Now > Get a link to share.
- UnderPasscode, slide the switch to turn on Use "Locations" numbers, which allows use of the number and passcode specified in the Location field of the meeting as the default numbers to use to call in.
- UnderWeek Viewyou can select to display a seven-day or five-day week (the five-day week omits Saturday and Sunday), the starting day of the week, and you can choose to show long events as all-day events.
- UnderStart Week On, choose the first day of the week on the displayed calendars. Note that to use this setting, you must disable the "Device system settings" option.
- UnderWork Days, select the days of the week that are workdays. Note that to use this setting, you must disable the "Device system settings" option.
- UnderTasks, slide the switch to turn on Preview Tasks in Calendar, if you have BlackBerry Tasks installed.
- UnderEvents, slide the switch to turn on Show Long Events as All Day. Events lasting 24 hours or longer will be displayed as all-day events.
- UnderAttachments, slide the switch to turn on Auto Download Attachments, which will automatically download files that are attached to calendar events.
- UnderScheduling, slide the Allow New Time Proposal by Default switch to allow meeting invitees to send new meeting time proposals.
Manage your Docs settings.TapDocsand edit any of the following options:
- Contact List Sort Order– Lets you set the sort order of names in your contacts to eitherLast, FirstorFirst, Last.
- Contact List Display Order– Lets you set the display order of names in your contacts to eitherLast, FirstorFirst, Last.
- Sync Contact Groups– Syncs any contact groups you have created in Outlook. This may impact data usage and sync performance.
- Shared contacts– Lets you add shared contact accounts.
- Sync to Device– Enables/disables synchronization of your contacts to the "BlackBerry" group in native contacts on the device. Your IT administrator may not allow all fields to sync.
- Allow Caller ID to Access Contacts– Enables/disables using your contacts for Caller ID.
- Recent Files Cache- Slide the switch for Auto Cache Size Adjustment to cause recent files cache size to be automatically adjusted using no more than 30% of the free device space. The cache size and current free space is displayed in this window. Tap Clear Recent Files Cache to clear the cache.
- Add Offline Files Cache- Slide the switch for Auto Offline Files Cache Size Adjustment to cause the offline files cache size to be automatically adjusted using no more than 20% of the free device space. The offline files cache size and current free space is displayed in this window.
- Quick Save Location- Choose a quick-save location to save email or calendar attachments to a Docs folder in the background. To take Office Online actions directly for an attachment, select your quick-save location in a valid server-based folder.
- Cellular Data- Slide the switch for Use Cell Data to turn off cell data, restricting automatic uploads and updates of offline files to Wi-Fi only.
- To change your Tools settings, complete one of the following tasks:Tools SettingsStepsTurn on an automatic reply to incoming messages while you're away.TapOut of Officeand edit any of the following options:
Turn on Battery Saver.Battery Saver reduces power consumption by disabling some app features. When it is turned on, the Download Entire Message Content, Show Avatar, Sync Contact Groups, and Show Presence switches are unavailable.
- Slide theOut of Officeswitch to ON.
- Slide theTime Periodswitch to ON to set when this auto-replyStartsand when itEnds.
- Tap inside the message block create/edit your out-of-office reply.
- Turn onOutside my companyto set a different reply to incoming messages from outside your organization, then tap eitherContacts Onlyto only respond to senders in your Contacts or tapAnyone, if you wish to make no distinction.
- Tap in the optional message block for external replies to create/edit a message to external senders, or press to display the clipboard menu and paste in copied text.
- TapBattery Saver.
- TapSync Modeand selectAuto-SyncorManual Sync. If you select Manual Sync, synchronization occurs only when you log in or out or when you manually request synchronization.
- To turn off the Download Entire Message Content setting, turn off theDownload Entire Message Contentswitch.
- To turn off the Show Avatar setting, turn off theShow Avatarswitch.
- To turn off the Sync Contact Group setting, turn off theSync Contact Groupswitch.
- To turn off the Show Presence setting, turn off theShow Presenceswitch.
- To enable light mode, which overrides the device settings, slide theLight Mode Always Onswitch to the right.
- To use a larger font in the email list and in the meeting agenda view, slide theUse Accessibility Larger Fontswitch to the right.
- To change your Notifications & Sounds settings, complete one of the following tasks:Notifications & Sounds SettingsStepsManage your Mail notifications.Tap
Manage your Calendar notifications.TapCalendarand edit any of the following options:
- Active Notifications & Sounds- Lets you choose the mails you'll receive notifications from. SelectNoneif you don't want to receive any notifications. SelectMail Rules, VIP Listif you want to receive notifications only from your custom rules and VIPs. SelectMail Rules, VIP List, General Mailif you want to receive notifications from all your mail.
- Mail Rules- Lets you create custom mail rules for specific users or groups. For more information on mail rules, see Manage mail rules.
- VIP List- Lets you choose the notification sound from VIPs.
- General Mail- Lets you choose the notification sound for your general mail.
Manage your Focus mode notifications .TapNotifications for Active Focusto select your notification preferences for the following Focus modes:Don't Disturb, Personal,andWork. SelectNoneif you don't want to receive any notifications. SelectMail Rules, VIP Listif you want to receive notifications only from your custom rules and VIPs. SelectMail Rules, VIP List, General Mailif you want to receive notifications from all your mail.
- Notifications- Enables or disables notifications for your calendar events.
- Sound- Lets you choose the notification sound for your calendar events.