Manage tenant services
Multi-Tenant Console, you can control which services are available for your tenants. If you disable a tenant service, it will be marked for removal after a 30-day grace period, but you can request to cancel the removal within that time. The services marked for removal will continue to work as normal during the grace period .
- In theCylanceMulti-Tenant Console, clickTenants.
- On theActive Tenantstab, click a tenant.
- On theTenant Detailstab, click beside theTenant Servicessection.
- Choose the services you want to enable or disable for the tenant.
- To save your changes, click .
- A message banner indicating a disabled service will be displayed on the tenant's console during the grace period.
- The removal date of a disabled service will be displayed in theService Pending Removalcolumn on theActive Tenantstab.