Use support login to log in as a tenant or tenant user
Support login, also known as ghost login, allows you to conveniently log in to a tenant's
Cylanceconsole as the tenant or as a tenant user to manage their account. With support login, you don't need a password to access a tenant or tenant user's
Cylanceconsole. You can only view and modify what their permissions allow.
The user’s audit log will show that you logged in to the
Cylanceconsole as the user.
To use the support login feature, contact a tenant administrator to verify that support login is enabled in the tenant’s
Cylanceconsole. On the menu bar, the administrator should click
Applicationand confirm that
Enable Support Loginis selected.
- In theCylanceMulti-Tenant Console, on the menu bar, clickTenants.
- Do one of the following:TaskStepsUse support login to login as a tenant
Use support login to login as a tenant user
- On theActive Tenants tab, click beside the tenant you want to log in as.
- On theActive Tenantstab, click the tenant.
- On theTenant Userstab, click beside the user you want to log in as.
You will be taken directly to the
Cylanceconsole using the tenant or tenant user's account.