Create a tenant
- In theCylanceMulti-Tenant Console, clickTenants>Add New tenant.
- In theTenant namefield, type the name for the tenant.
- Optionally, in theUnique admin emailfield, type the email address of the tenant user.
- Optionally, in theCustom Domainfield, type a custom domain name to make it easier for your users to access the tenant.
- In theTenant Addresssection, specify the tenant's address information.
- In theTenant Featuressection, choose the features or services that you want to turn on for the tenant.
- In theEnter Licensing Detailssection, specify the total number of licenses granted for each service.TheCylancePROTECTlicense count is required when you add licenses to a tenant. By default, onlyCylancePROTECTis enabled for the tenant. To turn on additional services such asCylanceOPTICS,CylancePERSONA, andCylanceGATEWAY, in theTenant Servicessection, turn on the desired services. If a service cannot be successfully enabled in a tenant, an error icon displays under the service.
- If you want to turn on additionalCylanceOPTICSservices, underTenant Services, turn onOptics v2. Choose the features that you want to turn on.
- ClickSave & Finish.
Tenant creation is an asynchronous process that prevents you from making edits to the tenant until the process is complete.
- To view a list of your customers' tenants, click theActive Tenantstab.
- To edit a tenant, on theActive Tenantstab, click the tenant that you want to edit. Click beside the section that you want to edit. To save your changes, click .