Create a bulk update request
You can update the agent version update rules of your tenants simultaneously by submitting a bulk update request.
- In the Cylance Multi-Tenant Console, clickSettings > Bulk Agent Update.
- In theSelect Tenantssection on the New Bulk Update Request tab, clickSelect Tenants.
- Select the desired tenants and clickSelect Tenants.
- In theSelect Rulessection, clickSelect Update Rules.
- In theGeneral Informationsection, select a rule name. The supported rules are Test, Pilot, and Production.
- In theAssign Zonessection, enter a zone name and press the Enter key to complete specifying the zone. You can enter multiple unique zone names that'll be processed case-insensitively. The specified list of zones will replace all the zones currently assigned to the rule in the target tenant. If a specified zone does not exist in the target tenant, the zone will be skipped and indicated in the status report. If none of the specified zones exist, the rule update will fail.
- In theandCylancePROTECTCylanceOPTICSsections, choose the update settings for the respective agents.TheCylancePROTECTand CylanceOPTICS versions can be set to Auto Update for the Production rule, however in this case your bulk update request cannot include Test and Pilot rules at the same time. If CylanceOPTICS is not enabled in the target tenant, the rule update will only be performed for the specifiedCylancePROTECTversion. If the selectedCylancePROTECTand CylanceOPTICS versions are not available in the target tenant, the rule update will fail.
- If you want to add additional rules, repeat steps 4-8.
- Once all your tenants and rules have been added, clickSubmit.
- While the agent bulk update is in progress, you cannot make any new updates until it is finished.
- You will receive an email notification when the bulk process is complete.
- On theBulk Update Historytab, you can download the status report of your bulk request and view your previous bulk update requests from the last 30 days.