Create and customize partner roles
Multi-Tenant Console, you can create new user roles using custom permission sets. This allows you to create roles with customized access to the console's features.
- In theCylanceMulti-Tenant Console, clickPartner Users.
- On theRoles and Permissionstab, clickAdd Role.
- Type a role name.
- Select permissions for the role. For more information about the available permissions, see Permissions for user roles.
- ClickSave New Role.
- To edit a partner role, on theRoles and Permissionstab, click beside the role that you want to modify. ClickSave Role.
- To delete a partner role, on theRoles and Permissionstab, click beside the role that you want to delete. ClickConfirm.