Create a report
You can use the reports feature to produce custom reports that collect data from across the tenants that you manage.
- In theCylanceMulti-Tenant Console, on the menu bar, clickReports.
- On theReportstab, clickCreate Report.
- Type a report name.
- From theReport Typedrop-down list, select one of the following reports:Report typeDescriptionAudit LogThis report logs actions performed in the console.Account DataThis report includes information about the tenant.Partner UserThis report includes information about partner users and roles.Tenant DevicesThis report includes information about tenant devices.Tenant DetectionsThis report includes information about detected threats.Tenant UserThis report includes user information and information about roles across all tenants.Policy DetailsThis report includes information about device policy settings.
- In theReport Fieldssection, select the report fields that you want to apply to the report.
- In theReport Filterssection, add a filter and configure its parameters.
- If you want to run the report on a schedule, turn onSchedule Reportand do one of the following:ActionStepsRun the report once on a specific date.
Run the report on a regular basis.
- Set the date you want the report to run on.
- Set the frequency you want the report to run on.
- Set the start date of the report, the date the report will run on, and the date the report will end on.
- Do one of the following:
- To save the report and run it immediately, clickSave and Run Report.
- To save the report without running it, clickSave & Finish.
- To view and download recently generated reports, on theReportspage, clickRecently Run.
- To edit a report, on theReportstab, click beside the report that you want to edit. To save your changes, clickSave and Run ReportorSave & Finish.