Manage tenant threats from a global list
You can view the policies, zones, devices, agent versions, and tenant users for the tenants you manage, which allows you to help manage your customers’ organizations and assist with troubleshooting.
You can add a file to the global quarantine list to block it from all devices in a tenant, and you can add a file to the global safelist to allow it on all devices in the tenant.
- In theCylanceMulti-Tenant Console, on the menu bar, clickTenants.
- On theActive Tenantstab, click a tenant.
- On theThreatstab, click the threat that you want to take action on.
- To add a threat to the global quarantine list, clickGlobally Quarantine. To add the threat to the global safelist, clickGlobally Safelist.
- Choose the tenants to add the threat to their global quarantine list.
- Type a reason for adding this to the global quarantine list or global safelist.
- ClickGlobally QuarantineorGlobally Safelist.
- To remove an item from the global quarantine list, on theActive Tenantstab, click a tenant. On theQuarantine Listtab, choose the files that you want to remove. ClickRemove Selected>Yes, Remove from List.
- To remove an item from the global safelist, on theActive Tenantstab, click a tenant. On theSafelisttab, choose the files that you want to remove. ClickRemove Selected>Yes, Remove from List.