Shut down a tenant
If a customer's license to the
Cylanceconsole expires, you can shut down the tenant, which removes their access to the
Cylanceconsole. Because the agents will no longer communicate with the
Cylanceconsole, they will display a message stating that the user will need an installation token to connect to the console.
After you shut down a tenant, you cannot recover the tenant’s data unless you turn on the 7-day grace period. This grace period allows you to cancel the shutdown and it gives the tenant time to renew their
- In theCylanceMulti-Tenant Console, on the menu bar, clickTenants.
- On theActive Tenantstab, click the tenant that you want to shut down.
- ClickShut Down Tenant.
- Do one of the following:ActionDescriptionTurn off the 7-day grace period.
Turn on the 7-day grace period.
- The tenant will be removed from your system and you won’t be able to recover its data. The process may take up to 24 hours to complete.
- The tenant will be removed after the 7-day grace period. After the grace period ends, the tenant is removed and you won’t be able to recover its data.
- During the grace period, you can cancel the shutdown by clickingTenants>Pending>Cancel Shutdown.
- ClickShut down tenant.