Configure support for Android zero-touch enrollment
You can use
Androidzero-touch enrollment in
BlackBerry UEMto deploy a large number of
Android Enterprisedevices at one time. The devices must support zero-touch enrollment.
When your organization purchases supported devices from an authorized enterprise reseller, they set up a zero-touch enrollment account and add the devices to the account. When a user set ups one of these devices for the first time or resets a device to its factory settings, the device automatically downloads the
BlackBerry UEM Clientand starts the
Note that if the user restarts the device before the activation completes, cancels the activation, or allows the battery to drain before the activation completes, the device automatically resets to its factory settings and the activation process restarts.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickSettings > External integration.
- ClickAndroid Enterprise.
- ClickLaunch zero-touch console.
- If this is the first time you have connected toAndroidzero-touch withUEM, clickNextand sign in to
- Create or manage enrollment configurations and assign them to the devices.You can also use theAndroidzero-touch portal to manage enrollment configurations.
- InUEM, verify that the appropriate profiles and IT policies are assigned to users. To use zero-touch enrollment, you must assign an activation profile with the Work and personal - full control (Android Enterprise) or Work space only (Android Enterprise) activation type enabled.
- Distribute the devices to users.