Configure default activation settings
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickSettings > General settings > Activation defaults.
- In theDevice activation defaultssection, specify the activation password andQR Codeoptions.
- If you wantBlackBerry UEMto notify a user with an email message each time a device is activated on their account, select theSend device activated notificationcheck box.
- To allow users to activateBlackBerry Dynamicsapps with aQR Code, in theDefault BlackBerry Dynamics app controlsection, select theUse QR codes to unlock BlackBerry Dynamics appscheck box. For more information, see Generate access keys, activation passwords, or QR Codes for BlackBerry Dynamics apps.
- To simplify the way that users activate their mobile devices, in theBlackBerry Infrastructuresection, select theTurn on registration with the BlackBerry Infrastructurecheck box. If you clear this option, users will be asked to provide the server address forUEMwhen they activate their devices.
- To import or export a list of approved device IDs, in theImport or export device IDssection, clickBrowse. Navigate to and select the .csv file that contains a list of approved device IDs. For more information see Import or export a list of approved device IDs.