Support Android Enterprise activations with a Google Cloud domain
Android Enterpriseactivations with a
If you have configured
BlackBerry UEMto connect to a
Google Clouddomain, you must perform the following tasks before users can activate devices using
Configure BlackBerry UEM to support Android Enterprise devices. When you configure
UEMto connect to a
Google Clouddomain, you must select whether
UEMcan create user accounts in the domain. This selection affects the tasks that you must perform before users can activate
- InUEM, add directory user accounts for yourAndroid Enterpriseusers.
- If you choose not to allowUEMto create user accounts in yourGoogle Clouddomain, you must create user accounts in yourGoogle Clouddomain and inUEM. Do one of the following:
- In yourGoogle Clouddomain, create user accounts for yourAndroid Enterpriseusers. Each email address must match the email address in the correspondingUEMuser account. Make sure that yourAndroid Enterpriseusers know the password for theirGoogle Cloudaccounts.
- Use theGoogle Clouddomain with your company directory. If you do this, you don't need to create user accounts manually in yourGoogle Clouddomain.
- If you intend to assign theWork space onlyorWork and personal - full controlactivation types, select theEnforce EMM Policysetting in theGoogle Clouddomain.This setting is required for devices with theWork space onlyandWork and personal - full controlactivation types and strongly recommended for devices with other activation types. If this setting is not selected, users can add a managed
- InUEM, assign an email profile and productivity apps to users, user groups, or device groups.