Assign a user to an iOS device
You can assign a user directly to a device registered in
AppleDEP before the device is activated. When you assign a user directly to the device, they are not prompted for a username or password during device activation.
- On the menu bar, clickUsers > Apple DEP devices.
- In theUser Associationcolumn for the device that you want to assign, clickSelect.
- In theSelect usersearch box, search for the user that you want to assign to the device.
- In the list of search results, click the user account.
- To view the owner of an activated device, in theUser Associationcolumn, click the username link.
- To remove a user from aniOSdevice, in theUser Associationcolumn, click the username link for the device that you want to remove the user from. ClickUnassign.