Activate a Samsung Knox Workspace device
Samsung Knox Workspacedevice
These instructions also apply to
Work and personal - user privacy) activations. Send the following activation instructions to the device user.
- Connect the device to the workWi-Finetwork.
- Download and install theBlackBerry UEM Clientfrom the location provided by your administrator.
- On the device, tapUEM Client.
- Read the license agreement. TapI Agree.
- Type your work email address. TapNext.
- Type the server address. TapNext. You can find the server address in the activation email message you received or inBlackBerry UEM Self-Service.
- Type your activation password. TapActivate My Device.
To verify that the activation process completed successfully, perform one of the following actions:
- On the device, openUEM Client. TapAbout. In theActivated Devicesection, verify that the device information and the activation time stamp are present.
- InBlackBerry UEM Self-Service, verify that your device is listed as an activated device. It can take up to two minutes for the status to update after you activate the device.