Install or upgrade BlackBerry UEM
- Log on as a user with local administrator privileges to the server where you are installing or upgradingBlackBerry UEM.
- Download and extract theBlackBerry UEMinstallation files.
- Modify the deployer.properties file with the parameters for your environment. The deployer.properties file is located in the same folder as the setup.exe file.
For information about how to fill out the fields, see deployer.properties file in theBlackBerry UEMInstallation and upgrade content.
- In theservice.account.password=field, type the password for the account you are logged in as.
- If you want to use an existingMicrosoft SQL Server, type the information in the appropriate fields for that server.
- Open a command prompt window as an administrator, and in the directory where you extracted theBlackBerry UEMinstallation files, type one of the following commands:OptionCommandTo use an existingMicrosoft SQL Serverdatabasesetup.exe --script --iacceptbeseula --propertyFiles darksite.properties --showlogTo install a localMicrosoft SQL Serverdatabasesetup.exe --script --iacceptbeseula --propertyFiles darksite.properties --showlog --installSQL