Log in to BlackBerry UEM for the first time
Verify that you have the
BlackBerry UEMSRP identifier and SRP authentication key available.
If the setup application is still open, you can access the management console directly from the Console addresses dialog box.
- In the browser, typehttps://<, where <server_name>:<port>/adminserver_name> is the FQDN of the computer that hosts the management console. The default port for the management console is port 443.
- In theUsernamefield, typeadmin.
- In thePasswordfield, typepassword.
- ClickSign in.
- In the Server location drop-down list, select the country of the computer that hasBlackBerry UEMinstalled on it, and clickNext.
- Type the name of your organization, the SRP identifier, and the SRP authentication key.
- Change the temporary password to a permanent password.
- When you log in to the management console, you can choose to complete or close theWelcome to BlackBerry UEMdialog box. If you close the dialog box, it does not appear during subsequent logins.