Log phone call and SMS/MMS activity
In an on-premises environment, you need only to set the appropriate IT policy rules to log SMS/MMS and phone activity.
To log SMS/MMS and phone activity in a
BlackBerry UEM Cloudenvironment, the
BlackBerry Connectivity Nodemust be installed and activated. See Installing BlackBerry Connectivity Node instances.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickPolicies and profiles.
- ClickPolicy > IT policies.
- Click the IT policy that is applied to the device.
- Click .
- Perform one of the following to select the IT policy rules for the activities that you want to log:
- In an on-premises environment, on theAndroidtab, select one or both:
- Send SMS/MMS logs toUEM
- Send phone logs toUEM
- In aBlackBerry UEM Cloudenvironment, on theAndroidtab, select one or both:
- Send SMS/MMS logs to theBlackBerry Connectivity Node
- Send phone logs to theBlackBerry Connectivity Node