Get device logs using a BlackBerry UEM command
In an on-premises environment, you can retrieve log files from
Androiddevices by using the "Get device logs" command. A snapshot of the log files for the device is collected every time you use the device command to retrieve them. Users are notified of your ability to collect system log files during device activation and may be notified again when you send the command to retrieve the log files, depending on the device settings.
This command is not available in
BlackBerry UEM Cloud.
The log files retrieved are
BlackBerry UEM Clientlogs only.
- iOSandAndroiddevices must have theUEM Clientinstalled.
- By default, the Junior HelpDesk role cannot retrieve log files.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickUsers > Managed devices.
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the name of the user account.
- Click the device tab.
- In theManage deviceswindow, clickGet UEM client logs.
Retrieve the device log files. By default, the log files are stored in C:\Program Files\BlackBerry\UEM\Logs\device_logs.