View and filter the administrator audit events
The following task is for viewing and filtering the administrator event audit log only. Note that the filter name will appear in the audit record. To view the security audit event log, see Configure audit settings. This feature is not supported for
BlackBerry UEM Cloud.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickAudit and Logging>System audit.
- Choose a category and date range. ClickSubmit.
- UnderFilters, click a category to expand it.Note: Under theRolecategory, a role named Work Apps is displayed if a user is accessing work apps from their device. Work Apps is not an existing role; it is assigned dynamically to add the minimum set of permissions to access the user's work apps.
- Select the filters that you want to apply and clickSubmit.
- Optionally, in the right pane, click . Select the columns that you want to view.
- If necessary, do one of the following:
- To remove a filter, click beside the filter that you want to remove.
- To clear all filters, clickClear all.
To export the administrator audit events to a .csv file, in the left pane, filter the audit log to view only the data that you want to include in the .csv file. Click .