View device actions
Actions that were taken or are in progress on a device as a result of commands that you sent from the
BlackBerry UEMmanagement console, such as locking a device, disabling the work space, or deleting device data.
Availability of these commands depends on the device and activation type.
The status of a device command can be:
- Command canceled
- Command completed by device
- Command delivered to device
- Command delivery acknowledged by device
- Command failed
- Command in progress
- Notification acknowledged by device
- Notification sent to device
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickUsers > Managed devices.
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the name of a user account.
- Click the tab for the device that you want to view the device actions for.
- ClickView device actions.