- Monitoring and reporting in BlackBerry UEM
- Manage dashboard reports
- Creating event notifications
- Managing licenses for devices
- Generate a device report
- Export an app deployment report to an HTML file
- Export a BlackBerry Dynamics app report to a CSV file
- Monitor the performance of BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- View security log files for Android Enterprise devices
- Using log files
- Managing BlackBerry UEM log files
- Finding log files in an on-premises environment
- Finding log files for a BlackBerry Connectivity Node
- Reading log files
- View device actions
- Retrieving device logs
- Logging phone call and SMS/MMS activity
- Auditing events in BlackBerry UEM
- Monitoring BlackBerry UEM using SNMP tools
- Supported SNMP operations
- System requirements: SNMP monitoring
- MIBs for BlackBerry UEM
- Compile the MIB and configure the SNMP management tool
- Configure SNMP to monitor components
- SNMP counters for enterprise connectivity
- SNMP counters for BlackBerry UEM Core
- SNMP counters for BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus
- Send system events to a SIEM solution
Send log files from the BlackBerry UEM App Catalog
BlackBerry UEMApp Catalog
Windows 10devices, users can email log files to their administrator from the Help menu in the
BlackBerry UEMApp Catalog.
- On the device, tap theApp Catalogicon.
- TapBug report.
- In theTo:field, select or type an email address.
- Tap . The log files are attached to the email as a .zip file.