Configure instance logging settings
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickSettings>Infrastructure>Logging.
- Expand the server instance that you want to configure.
- Configure the following settings as required for your organization's environment:TaskStepsSpecify the location where theBlackBerry UEMcomponent log files are stored.In theServer log pathfield, type the path where you want to store the server log files. By default, log files are stored inC:\Program Files\BlackBerry\UEM\Logs\.yyyymmddYou must select theEnable local file destinationcheckbox in the global logging settings before you can change this setting.Set the level of detail included in the log files.In theLog debug levelsdrop-down list, select one of the following:
By default, the debug level is set toInfo.Specify the folder for theAndroiddevice app audit log files.In theDevice app audit log pathfield, type the path where you want to store device app audit log files.Set a maximum size limit for the device app audit log file.In theMaximum app audit log sizefield, specify the maximum size, in MB, that the device app audit log files can reach.When a log file reaches the maximum size,BlackBerry UEMstarts a new instance of the log file.
- Info: Write daily activities, warning, and error messages to the log file.
- Warn: Write warning and error messages to the log file. Warning messages are unexpected events that may require you to take action.
- Error: Write all error messages to the log file. When an error condition appears, typically you must take action.
- Debug: Write information required only to debug a problem.