View a performance alert for a single device
Instead of viewing a list of performance alerts based on date and alert type, you can also view all of the performance alerts for a single device in the last 24 hours. If there are performance alerts for a device, a caution icon appears on the device tab and a message is displayed that tells you how many alerts have been detected on the device.
- In the management console, on the menu bar, clickUsers > Managed devices.
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the name of the user account.
- Select the device tab for the device that you want to view alerts for. A device with performance alerts or compliance violations is flagged with a caution icon.
- If there are performance alerts for the device, clickView allbeside the performance alert message to view the list of performance alerts for that device.