Create a device profile
Samsung Knoxdevices, create organization notices.
Device profiles are not supported for
iOSdevices that are activated with a user privacy activation type.
- On the menu bar, clickPolicies and Profiles.
- ClickCustom > Device.
- Click .
- Type a name and description for the profile. Each device profile must have a unique name.
- Perform one of the following tasks:TaskStepsAssign an organization notice to display onSamsung Knoxdevices during device restart
ForiOSandAndroiddevices, define the organization information to display in theBlackBerry UEM Clientapp.ForWindows 10, define the phone number and email address to display in the support information on devices.
- In theAssign organization noticedrop-down list, select the organization notice that you want to display on devices.
- ClickiOS,Android, orWindows.
- Type the name, address, phone number, and email address for your organization.
- If necessary, perform the following tasks:TaskStepsAdd a wallpaper image to the work space onSamsung Knoxdevices
Add a wallpaper image to supervisediOSdevices
- In theWork space wallpapersection, clickBrowse.
- Select the image that you want to use for the wallpaper.
- In theDevice wallpapersection, select whether the wall paper displays on theHome screen,Lock screen, orBoth.
- ClickBrowseand select the image that you want to use for the wallpaper.
- In theSet wallpaper forfield, select where you want the wallpaper to display.
- If necessary, rank profiles.