Change secure email settings
If you have a work account, your administrator might control which settings you can change.
- In theBlackBerry Hub+Inbox, tap .
- In theAccounts & viewssection, tapManage accounts.
- Tap an account.
- TapSecure email.
- Do any of the following:
- To turn off S/MIME-protected messaging, turn off theEnableswitch.
- To add a certificate, tapAdd certificate. Tap a certificate, and then tapSelect.
- To change a certificate, tapView Signing CertificateorEncryption certificate. Tap a certificate.
- To change the default encoding for messages that you send, tapDefault email encoding, and then tap an option.
- To change the default encoding for replies and forwarded messages that you send, tapOutgoing email encoding, and then tap an option.
- To stop recipients who don't use S/MIME-protected messaging from reading messages that you send, turn off theSend clear-text signed messagesswitch.
- To stop receiving a warning message if there's a problem with a certificate, turn off theWarn about problems with my certificatesswitch.