Send an email from the BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox
- In the Inbox, tap .
- Tap an account.
- To add a recipient, do any of the following:
- Type an email address.
- To select a recipient from your contacts, start typing a name or tap and then tap after you have selected a contact.
- Tap a name under theTofield.
- To add a BCC recipient, tap >Add Bcc.
- Type your message.
- Tap .
Attach a file in an email
- When composing an email, tapand do any of the following:
- To attach an existing file, tap the file type, and then navigate to the file.
- To take a photo and attach it to the email, tapTake a photo
Insert a link in an email
- When composing an email, touch and hold the text that you want to convert into a link.
- Tap and hold the highlighted text > >Insert link.
- In theWeb address (URL)field, type a web address.
- If necessary, edit the text that you want to display as a link.