Filter your messages
You can stop messages and notifications from certain accounts from appearing in the
BlackBerry Hub+Inbox. For example, if you don't want to see a list of notifications from your social networking apps, you can remove social networking apps the message list.
- In theBlackBerry Hub+Inbox, tap .
- In theAccounts & viewssection, tapManage views.
- TapBlackBerry Hub+ Inbox.
- Clear the check mark from the message types or accounts that you don't want to see.
- To remove the name of the message type or account from the list that appears when you tap in theBlackBerry Hub+Inbox, tap the message type or account. Turn off theDisplay on account tabswitch.
To filter messages based on more specific criteria, such as messages from a specific contact or messages with attachments, you can create a customized view in the
BlackBerry Hub+Inbox. To create a customized view, in the
Accounts & viewssection, tap
Manage views, then tap. Enter a name for the view, select an account, add the filters, and then tap .