Change the settings for an account
- Tap .
- In theAccounts & viewssection, tapManage accounts.
- Tap an account.
Change the notifications for an account
You can change how you want to be notified when you receive email messages. For example, you can change the type of sound that you hear or change how often your device vibrates.
- In the settings for the account, in theNotification settingssection, tapEdit notification settings.
- Change any of the options.
If you don't want to hear a sound every time you get an email message, you can change the
Change an account name or your display name
Depending on the type of email account, you might not be able to change your display name.
- In the settings for the account, do any of the following:
- To change an account name, tapAccount display name. Make your changes, and then tapOK.
- To change your display name, tapYour name. Make your changes, and then tapOK.
Add a signature to an email account
You can create a default signature for when you send a new email and a different signature for when you reply to an email or forward an email. You can also add a link to a signature. If you have a work email account and your administrator creates a signature for you, you might not be able to change it.
- In the settings for the account, in theSignaturessection, tap a signature.
- Type a signature.
You can format your signature using HTML tags. For example, to make your name bold, type
Create or change a quick response
If the default quick responses don't suit your needs, you can change them, or create new ones.
- In the settings for the account, tapQuick responses.
- Do one of the following:
- To change an existing quick response, tap a quick response. Make your changes.
- To create a new quick response, tap. Enter your quick response.
Change the font style for outgoing emails
You can set the font type, size, and color for emails you send, and you can choose a specific font color for new emails you send, or for replies and forwarded messages.
You can set the font style for outgoing emails to match the appearance of emails sent from your computer, providing all your sent emails with a consistent look and feel.
- In the settings for the account, in theOutgoing email settingssection, do one of the following:
- To change the font type, tapFont type. Tap a font name.
- To change the font size, tapFont size. Tap a font size.
- To change the font color for new messages, tapFont color: new messages. Tap a color.
- To change the font color for replies and forwarded messages, tapFont color: forward and replies. Tap a color.
Send an automatic reply
Some email accounts might not support automatic replies, or all options for automatic replies.
- In the settings for the account, tapAutomatic replies (Out of office).
- In theAutomatic repliesdrop-down list, do any of the following:
- To send automatic replies, tapSend automatic replies.
- To send automatic replies between specific dates, tapSend automatic replies between specific dates, and then tap the dates and times.
- In theReply withfield, enter your message.
- Tap .
To send a different reply outside of your organization, turn on the
Send automatic replies outside of the organizationswitch, and then enter a message in the
Color code your accounts
To help you distinguish among different accounts in the
BlackBerry Hub+Inbox, you can choose a color for each account.
- In the settings for the account, tapAccount color.
- Tap a color.
Automatically send a copy of your messages to a contact
- In the settings for the account, tapAutomatic Cc/Bcc.
- In theAutomatic Cc/Bccdrop-down list, tapAlways Cc selected contactsorAlways Bcc selected contacts.
- To add a recipient, do any of the following:
- Type an email address.
- Type the first few letters of a contact's name, then tap the contact.
- Tap , then tap a contact.
- Tap a name under the field.
- When you're finished adding automatic recipients, tap .