Snooze a message
To snooze an item to a location, you must have location services set to either
You can snooze any item (for example, a meeting invitation, an email, or a social network notification) so that it disappears from your message list until a specific time, or until you reach a specific location, such as home or work. You can also snooze an item until you connect to a particular wireless network.
- In theBlackBerry Hub+Inbox, swipe right on an item.
- Do any of the following:
- To snooze an item for a certain amount of time, tap a duration.
- To snooze an item to a specific date and time, tapPick time.
- To snooze an item to a location, tap , then tap an option.
- To snooze an item to a network, tap , then tap an option.
To view your snoozed items, at the bottom of your message list, tap >
Remove the default snooze setting
When you snooze a message, you can set it as your default snooze setting so that you're not prompted to set a snooze time, location, or network each time you snooze a message. To use a different snooze setting, you can remove the default snooze setting.
- In theBlackBerry Hub+Inbox, tap .
- TapRemove Default Snooze.