Activate an iOS
Send the following activation instructions to the device user.
- Install theBlackBerry UEM Clienton the device. You can download it from theAppleApp Store.
- On the device, tapBlackBerry UEM.
- Read the license agreement and tapI Agree.
- Type your work email address and tapGo.
- If necessary, type the server address and tapGo. You can find the server address in the activation email message you received or inBlackBerry UEM Self-Service.
- Confirm that the certificate details displayed on the device are correct and tapAccept. If your administrator sent you the certificate details separately, you can compare the information displayed with the information you received.
- Type your activation password and tapActivate My Device.
- TapOKto install the required certificate.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the activation.
- If you are prompted to enter the password for your email account or the passcode for your device, follow the instructions on the screen.
To verify that the activation process completed successfully, perform one of the following actions:
- On the device, open theBlackBerry UEM Clientand tapAbout. In theActivated DeviceandCompliance Statussections, verify that the device information and the activation time stamp are present.
- InBlackBerry UEM Self-Service, verify that your device is listed as an activated device. It can take up to two minutes for the status to update after you activate the device.