Manually resync a hardware token
If a one-time password hardware token that is assigned to a user is not usable because the drift was not automatically accommodated, you can try to manually resync the token. To manually resync a token with
BlackBerry UEM, the user needs to give you two new consecutive codes.
- On the menu bar, clickUsers. Search for and select the name of the user.
- ClickOne-time password tokens.
- In theAssigned tokensection, clickResync.
- In theTime-step windowfield, enter the maximum number of time-steps that you want to resync to for the out-of-sync token.
- In theFirst token codefield, enter the code that displays on the token.
- In theSecond token codefield, enter the next consecutive code that displays on the token.