Set or cancel Preauthentication
Complete the following task if your organization controls
BlackBerry 2FAPreauthentication through IT service requests or you want override the existing Preauthentication settings for a user.
- Verify that the user has aBlackBerry 2FAprofile assigned.
- In theBlackBerry UEMmanagement console, on the menu bar, clickUsers.
- Search for a user.
- In the search results, click the name of the user.
- In the user summary, clickEnable bypass for BlackBerry 2FA
- In theSet bypass perioddialog box, specify, in hours, how long the user can access your organization's resources without responding to a confirmation prompt on their device or submitting a One-Time Password from a token.
- ClickSave. The duration is displayed in the user summary.
- Optionally, clickCancelin the user summary to end the Preauthentication period. Users can also end the Preauthentication period by clickingExpire nowinBlackBerry UEM Self-Service.