Assign a registration-only activation profile to a user with an unmanaged
Complete the following task to assign an activation profile to users with devices that are not managed by
BlackBerry UEM. These devices need to be registered through
BlackBerry UEMso that they can be used with
BlackBerry 2FA. This activation type is only available for
- In theBlackBerry UEMmanagement console, on the menu bar, clickUsers.
- Search for a user.
- In the search results, click the name of the user.
- In theIT policy and profilessection, click .
- In theActivation profiledrop-down list, click the activation profile that you created to allow registration of unmanaged devices for use withBlackBerry 2FA.
- If the profile that you selected in step 6 is already assigned directly to the user, clickReplace. Otherwise, clickAssign.