About this guide
This guide describes how to install
BEMSin your environment.
For ease of following the instructions in this guide, you should use the suggested database names.
This guide is intended for senior and junior IT professionals who are responsible for installing
Before using this guide, make sure that you read the following guides for your environment:
- For information about sizing your environment forBEMSand determining whether you should install theBEMSservices on separate servers, see theBlackBerry UEMPlanning content.
- For information about theBEMSarchitecture in aBlackBerry UEMenvironment, see theBlackBerry UEMarchitecture and data flows content.
- For information about how BEMS notifications flow usingMicrosoft Graph, see BEMS notification flow using the Microsoft Graph API.
- For information about configuring your environment for disaster recovery, see the Disaster recovery content.
- For information about getting started withBlackBerry Dynamicsin aBlackBerry UEMenvironment, see theBlackBerry DynamicsAdministration content.
- For information about moving or migrating from aGood Controlenvironment to aBlackBerry UEMenvironment, see theBlackBerry UEMPlanning content.
- For information about theBEMSarchitecture in aGood Controlenvironment, see Architecture: BEMS.