Configure the BEMS
services databases for AlwaysOn availability
BEMSservices databases for AlwaysOn availability
Complete this task if you installed
BEMSin your environment without specifying the server and database for AlwaysOn during the installation. Complete these steps on each
BEMSinstance in your environment.
If you manually specify the AlwaysOn Listener and database name in the
BEMSdashboard, you must specify the updated server and database information when you perform future upgrades. For instructions on upgrading
BEMS, see Upgrade
BEMSservices connected to a database in AlwaysOn, the instance name must be set to the Listener in the AlwaysOn group, not the cluster name and not the host name of the host server in the cluster.
The databases created for
BEMSservices need to be added into the AlwaysOn group.
- In theBlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Server Dashboard, underBlackBerry Services Configuration, click
- In theServerfield, enter the FQDN of the AlwaysOn Listener.
- In theDatabasefield, enter the name of the database that is added to the AlwaysOn Availability Group.
- ClickTestto test the connection.
- Repeat steps 1 to 7 for theConnectandDocsservices.