Enable work mode in the CylancePROTECT Mobile app
If your administrator configured the
CylanceGATEWAYfeature for you, you can enable work mode in the
CylancePROTECT Mobileapp to access network resources safely and protect your device from suspicious and potentially malicious network activity. When you enable the feature, it sets up secure access to analyze network activity and applies network access policies managed by your administrator.
You must allow background location permissions at all times for the
- In theCylancePROTECT Mobileapp, do one of the following:
- Enable theWork Modesetting.
- TapSwitch on to work safely>Enable work mode.
- On theConnection requestdialog, tapOKto confirm.
When the connection is established, the "Enabled" status appears.
- If your administrator asks you to enable TCP connections for theCylanceGATEWAYfeature, tap or on theCylanceGATEWAYscreen and select theUse TCPoption.
- To view warnings about suspicious network activity, tapView Warnings. From theWarningsscreen, you can also choose to mute warning notifications.