Add a custom service in the BlackBerry UEM console
BlackBerryprovides a growing selection of predefined service templates. As an administrator, you may also want to add custom services to
BlackBerry Enterprise Identity. Most services that use the SAML 2.0 protocols can be integrated. SAML services that you integrate may be customized and specific to your organization, or you might choose to integrate a service from a SaaS provider that is in broader use.
When a service is enabled, users that you entitle can use the service. When a service is disabled, all entitled users lose access until it is enabled again.
For detailed information about the available service templates, see Integrating SaaS services.
- In theBlackBerry UEMmanagement console, on the menu bar clickSettings.
- ClickBlackBerry Enterprise Identity > Services.
- Click .
- SelectCustom Service.
- Complete the fields to configure the custom service.
- When you add a SAML claim, if you choose a Local claim, you then have to select an option in the Attribute value list. This will map a SAML attribute to an attribute type known toBlackBerry Enterprise Identity, such as User name.
- When you add a SAML claim, if you choose a Static claim, you have to type an option in the Attribute value field.