Configure Ping Identity as an identity provider in BlackBerry UEM
Ping Identityas an identity provider in
After you create a
Ping Identityclient, you must create a corresponding identity provider in the
BlackBerry UEMmanagement console.
- In theBlackBerry UEMmanagement console clickSettings > BlackBerry Enterprise Identity > Identity providers.
- Click+and selectPingFederate.
- In theNamefield, type a name for the identity provider.
- In theOIDC discovery document URLfield, type the location of your organization’sPingFederateserver.
- In theClient IDfield, enter the same ID that you used in the Create a Ping Identity client on a PingFederate server topic.
- In thePrivate key JWKSfield, enter the same key that you used in the Create a Ping Identity client on a PingFederate server topic.
- In theID token signing algorithmdrop-down list, select the same option that you selected in the Create a Ping Identity client on a PingFederate server topic.
- In theAvailable serviceslist, select the services that you want to assign to thePing Identityclient and click the right arrow to move the service to theSelected servicelist. Note that you can assign only onePing Identityclient for each service.