- About BBM Enterprise
- Setting up BBM Enterprise for use in your organization
- Set up BBM Enterprise
- My organization uses Enterprise Identity management
- My organization uses BlackBerry UEM management
- Migrate from Enterprise ID management to BlackBerry UEM management
- Accessing BBM Enterprise from more than one device
- Change your BBM Enterprise status or profile
- Set the default camera
- Using a proxy (Windows only)
- Start a chat
- Forward a message
- Record a voice note
- Add a message to favorites
- Send a timed message or picture
- Copy or email a chat
- Copy or save a chat (Windows)
- Pin a chat
- Retract or delete a message or chat
- Clear a chat
- Hide a chat
- Start a BBM Enterprise group chat
- Add a chat shortcut to your home screen
- What is BBM Enterprise conferencing?
- Contacts and groups
- Transferring your BBM Enterprise contacts
- Add a BBM Enterprise contact
- Find your BBM Enterprise PIN
- Verify your keys with a contact manually
- Resync keys
- Send a key exchange passphrase to a contact
- Cancel a key exchange
- Delete a contact
- Search for coworkers who use BBM Enterprise
- Frequently asked questions
- Can multiple people use BBM Enterprise on the same Windows device?
- Is there a maximum file size for attachments?
- Why do I receive a slow network connection warning during a conference?
- How do I know which video and voice chats are protected?
- What sounds can I set for BBM Enterprise?
- Why do I see a message that this conversation can only be accessed from this device?
Share a link to join a conference
If your organization’s IT policy allows it, you can share a conference link with contacts that are not
BBM Enterpriseusers. The contacts can join the conference using the conference URL that you share in another app (for example, email).
If users join using a link shared in another app and not through
BBM Enterprise, an open padlock is displayed beside their name to indicate that their identity cannot be confirmed by
BBM Enterprise, even if they are
- In the conference window, tap > .
- Do one of the following:
- ClickShare conference link. An email message that contains the link opens in your default email app. Add contacts that you want to join the conference and send the email.
- ClickCopy conference link. The link is copied to your clipboard. Open an app to share the link, paste the link and send it to the contacts that you want to join the conference (for example, email).