- About BBM Enterprise
- Setting up BBM Enterprise for use in your organization
- Set up BBM Enterprise
- My organization uses Enterprise Identity management
- My organization uses BlackBerry UEM management
- Migrate from Enterprise ID management to BlackBerry UEM management
- Accessing BBM Enterprise from more than one device
- Change your BBM Enterprise status or profile
- Set the default camera
- Using a proxy (Windows only)
- Start a chat
- Forward a message
- Record a voice note
- Add a message to favorites
- Send a timed message or picture
- Copy or email a chat
- Copy or save a chat (Windows)
- Pin a chat
- Retract or delete a message or chat
- Clear a chat
- Hide a chat
- Start a BBM Enterprise group chat
- Add a chat shortcut to your home screen
- What is BBM Enterprise conferencing?
- Contacts and groups
- Transferring your BBM Enterprise contacts
- Add a BBM Enterprise contact
- Find your BBM Enterprise PIN
- Verify your keys with a contact manually
- Resync keys
- Send a key exchange passphrase to a contact
- Cancel a key exchange
- Delete a contact
- Search for coworkers who use BBM Enterprise
- Frequently asked questions
- Can multiple people use BBM Enterprise on the same Windows device?
- Is there a maximum file size for attachments?
- Why do I receive a slow network connection warning during a conference?
- How do I know which video and voice chats are protected?
- What sounds can I set for BBM Enterprise?
- Why do I see a message that this conversation can only be accessed from this device?
Find your BBM Enterprise PIN
A PIN is a unique combination of numbers and letters used to identify each person in
BBM Enterprise. If you don't want to share personal information, like your phone number or email address, you can share your PIN.
People can add you as a
BBM Enterprisecontact if they know your PIN.
- At the top of the screen, click your picture or name.
- Your PIN appears on theMy Profilescreen. To copy your PIN, click .