- About BBM Enterprise
- Setting up BBM Enterprise for use in your organization
- Set up BBM Enterprise
- My organization uses Enterprise Identity management
- My organization uses BlackBerry UEM management
- Migrate from Enterprise ID management to BlackBerry UEM management
- Accessing BBM Enterprise from more than one device
- Change your BBM Enterprise status or profile
- Set the default camera
- Using a proxy (Windows only)
- Start a chat
- Forward a message
- Record a voice note
- Add a message to favorites
- Send a timed message or picture
- Copy or email a chat
- Copy or save a chat (Windows)
- Pin a chat
- Retract or delete a message or chat
- Clear a chat
- Hide a chat
- Start a BBM Enterprise group chat
- Add a chat shortcut to your home screen
- What is BBM Enterprise conferencing?
- Contacts and groups
- Transferring your BBM Enterprise contacts
- Add a BBM Enterprise contact
- Find your BBM Enterprise PIN
- Verify your keys with a contact manually
- Resync keys
- Send a key exchange passphrase to a contact
- Cancel a key exchange
- Delete a contact
- Search for coworkers who use BBM Enterprise
- Frequently asked questions
- Can multiple people use BBM Enterprise on the same Windows device?
- Is there a maximum file size for attachments?
- Why do I receive a slow network connection warning during a conference?
- How do I know which video and voice chats are protected?
- What sounds can I set for BBM Enterprise?
- Why do I see a message that this conversation can only be accessed from this device?
What is BBM Enterprise conferencing?
BBM Enterpriseconferencing allows users to start and share audio and video conferences with up to 15 participants. Users can start conference from one-to-one chats and group chats on
Windowsdevices, or you can create a unique conference on any device type. When you start or join a conference on an
iOSdevice, the conference opens the default browser on the device. After you start a conference, you can invite other
BBM Enterprisecontacts. If your organization's IT policy allow it, you can also can share a link to the conference with other contacts that you want to join. Conference links can be shared in the
BBM Enterpriseapp or another app if it is allowed by the user’s IT policy.