- Monitoring and reporting
- Using dashboard reports
- Creating event notifications
- Managing licenses for devices
- View and save a device report
- Exporting app deployment reports
- Activity and compliance violation reports for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Monitoring the performance of BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Monitoring the performance of Android Enterprise devices
- Using log files
- Managing BlackBerry UEM log files
- Finding log files in an on-premises environment
- Finding log files for a BlackBerry Connectivity Node
- Reading log files
- Viewing device actions
- Retrieving device logs
- Logging phone call and SMS/MMS activity for Android Enterprise and Samsung Knox Workspace devices
- Auditing events in BlackBerry UEM
- Monitoring BlackBerry UEM using SNMP tools
- Supported SNMP operations
- System requirements: SNMP monitoring
- MIBs for BlackBerry UEM
- Compile the MIB and configure the SNMP management tool
- Using SNMP to monitor components
- Configure SNMP to monitor components
- SNMP counters for enterprise connectivity
- SNMP counters for BlackBerry UEM Core
- SNMP counters for BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus
- Send system events to a SIEM solution
Logging phone call and SMS/MMS activity for Android Enterprise and Samsung Knox Workspace devices
Samsung Knox Workspacedevices
You can log and review phone call and SMS/MMS activity for
Samsung Knox Workspacedevices.
BlackBerry UEMcan log this activity for devices that are activated with "
Work space only(Premium)", "
Work and personal - full control(Premium)" "
Work and personal - full control(
Samsung Knox)" and "Work space only (
Samsung Knox)" activation types.
BlackBerry UEMstores separate .csv log files for both phone calls and SMS/MMS.
BlackBerry UEMnames the log files
<server_name>_<component_identifier>_<event_definition_version>_<yyyymmdd>_<log_number>.<file extension>(for example, BBServer01_phone_1.0_20160730_0001.csv).
In a on-premises environment, the default log file location is:
<drive>:\Program Files\BlackBerry\UEM\Logs\device_logs\. In
<date or folder name>
BlackBerry UEM Cloudthe
BlackBerry Connectivity Nodestores the log files. The default location is:
<drive>:\Program Files\BlackBerry Connectivity Node\Logs\Device Logs.
See Using log files for information about finding and reading log files.