Create an event notification
Create an event notification to alert administrators about events in
- If you don't want to use the default event notification email, create an event notification email template.
- On the menu bar, clickSettings > General settings.
- ClickEvent notifications.
- On theEvent notificationstab, click .
- Select one event type.
- In theDate/time to send email notificationdrop-down list, select one of the following options:
- Always after an event: Email notifications are sent whenever the event occurs.
- Any preconfigured schedule in the list.
- Add new scheduler: Create a schedule and clickSave.
- In theRecipientsfield, select one of the following options:.
- Add new distribution list: Create a distribution list and clickSave.
- Any preconfigured distribution list.
- In theEmail templatedrop-down list, select the email template that you want to use for the event notification.
- In theStatusdrop-down list, selectOnto enable the event notification orOffto disable the event notification.
- ClickPreview emailto see the event notification email and the list of email addresses for the recipients.