- Monitoring and reporting
- Using dashboard reports
- Creating event notifications
- Managing licenses for devices
- View and save a device report
- Exporting app deployment reports
- Activity and compliance violation reports for BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Monitoring the performance of BlackBerry Dynamics apps
- Monitoring the performance of Android Enterprise devices
- Using log files
- Managing BlackBerry UEM log files
- Finding log files in an on-premises environment
- Finding log files for a BlackBerry Connectivity Node
- Reading log files
- Viewing device actions
- Retrieving device logs
- Logging phone call and SMS/MMS activity for Android Enterprise and Samsung Knox Workspace devices
- Auditing events in BlackBerry UEM
- Monitoring BlackBerry UEM using SNMP tools
- Supported SNMP operations
- System requirements: SNMP monitoring
- MIBs for BlackBerry UEM
- Compile the MIB and configure the SNMP management tool
- Using SNMP to monitor components
- Configure SNMP to monitor components
- SNMP counters for enterprise connectivity
- SNMP counters for BlackBerry UEM Core
- SNMP counters for BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus
- Send system events to a SIEM solution
Set a log level for individual BlackBerry UEM components
To help aid in troubleshooting and to prevent performance impact due to excess log file generation, you can enable individual
BlackBerry UEMcomponents to write to log files at different information levels. For example, you can configure the
BlackBerry UEM Coreto generate log files at the Debug level, and leave the rest of the components to generate log files at the Info level.
- On the menu bar, clickSettings > Infrastructure > Logging.
- ExpandGlobal logging settings.
- In theService logging overridesection, click .
- Select a UEM component.
- In theLogging leveldrop-down lost, select a logging level.
If necessary, you can override these settings. For more information, see Change the default settings for BlackBerry Connectivity Node instances, and Create a server group.