- BlackBerry Docs service
- Steps to configure the Docs service
- Configure the database for the BlackBerry Docs service
- Configure a web proxy server for the Docs service
- Configure the Docs security settings
- Configuring Microsoft Office Web Apps and Office Online Server for Docs service support
- Configuring Kerberos constrained delegation for Docs
- Configuring resource based Kerberos constrained delegation for the Docs service
- Obtain an Azure app ID for the BEMS-Docs component service
- Storage services
- Managing Repositories
- Enable modern authentication for Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Configuring repositories
- Admin-defined shares
- Granting user access permissions
- Change access permissions
- Define a repository
- Edit a repository
- Define a repository list
- Add users and user groups to repositories and list definitions
- Allow user-defined repositories
- View user repository rights
- Enable users to access Box repository using a custom Box email address
- Configuring Docs for Rights Management Services
- Using the Docs Self-Service web console
- Configuring support for Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Auditing the Docs service
- In a BlackBerry UEM environment, add an app server hosting the BEMS-Docs service to a BlackBerry Dynamics connectivity profile
- Configuring Good Control for Docs service
- Configuring the Docs instance for high availability
- Disaster recovery
- Next steps
- Appendix: File types supported by the BlackBerry Docs service
- Windows Folder Redirection (Native)
- Local Folder Synchronization – Offline Folders (Native)
- Supported Microsoft Office Web Apps and Office Online Server file types
Publish the Docs app to users
Docsapp to users
When you publish the
Docsapp, you publish it for all users in a group. The "Feature - Docs Service Entitlement - ALL" enables the
Docsbutton in the
BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher. You should create separate groups and assign the apps and features to the groups as required instead of the Everyone group. When the "Feature - Docs Service Entitlement - ALL" is assigned to users, the minimum license required is
BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite - Collaboration Editionfor each user that it is assigned to. For more information about licenses, see the Licensing content.
- InGood Control, underApps, clickApp Groups.
- Beside the group that you want to assign the entitlement to, click .
- Click theAppstab.
- BesideEntitled enterprise apps, click .
- Select theFeature - Docs Service Entitlement - ALLcheckbox.