Docs deployment for Active
Directory Rights Management Services support
Active DirectoryRights Management Services support
- On the computer that hostsBEMS, install the Rights Management Services Client 2.1. To download the client, visit www.microsoft.com/downloads and search for ID=38396.
- If using self-signed certificates in AD RMS server, add the SSL certificate for https://<AD RMS server URL> to trusted CA list.
- InInternet Explorer, add https://<AD RMS server URL> to the Local Intranet site list.
- Install theDocsservice with theGood Technology Common Servicesservice running as a domain user. If you installedBEMSusing the service account, you can change theBEMSservice account. For instructions, visit support.blackberry.com/community to read article 58463.
- If a super users group is not already configured in AD RMS server, configure one. Then addBEMSprocess user (Good Technology Common Servicesservice user) to this AD RMS super users group.
- On the AD RMS server, find the file%systemdrive%\Inetpub\wwwroot\_wmcs\Certification\ServerCertification.asmxand add Read and Read & Execute permissions for the following:
- the "AD RMS Service Group”.The AD RMS Service Group is a local group and not a domain group.
- the computer account for each of theBEMSservers.
- TheGood Technology Common Servicesservice user.