Define a repository list
Use Lists to assign users to multiple repositories and to organize your repositories by common characteristics. This allows you to batch-configure user access permissions. Included repositories can inherit the configured user access permissions of the list or maintain permissions independent of the list.
Microsoft Active Directoryusers and groups must be added to a repository definition or a list definition before access permissions can be configured. Users and groups added automatically receive the default access permissions.
- In theBlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Server Dashboard, underBlackBerry Services Configuration, clickDocs.
- Click theAdmin Definedtab.
- ClickNew List.
- In theDisplay Name, enter the name that will be displayed to authorized users on their mobile devices.
- In theSelect Repositories to includefield, select the defined repositories to include.
- SelectManage access through WatchDoxif you have aBlackBerry Workspacesserver in your environment, have configured the Unified Content Connector, and want to manage access permissions from theBlackBerry Workspacesserver. For more information about the Unified Content Connector, contactBlackBerry Technical Support Services.
If you don't use a
BlackBerry Workspacesserver in your environment, complete the following tasks:
- Add new users and groups to the list definition.
- Grant user access permissions.