After you complete the tasks to configure the
Docsservice, see to the following configuration content to configure the necessary services and install and configure
- For users to access, synchronize, and share documents natively using their enterprise file server,Microsoft SharePoint Online,SharePoint,Microsoft OneDrive for Business,Box, and content management systems supporting CMIS, without the need for VPN software, firewall reconfiguration, or duplicate data stores, assign the app entitlements to the organization to allow users to use theBlackBerry WorkDocsapp. For more information about managingBlackBerry Work, see the BlackBerry Work, BlackBerry Notes, and BlackBerry Tasks Administration content.
- BEMSCore service: This service provides the core functionality ofBEMS. You must configure the Core services for the shared settings for all of theBEMSservices (for example, certificates, database settings).
- BlackBerryBlackBerry Push Notifications) service: This service accepts push registration requests fromiOSandAndroiddevices, and then communicates withMicrosoft Exchange ServerorMicrosoft Office 365usingMicrosoft Exchange Web Servicesprotocol to monitor the user's enterprise mailbox for changes.
- BlackBerry Connectservice: This service provides secure instant messaging, company directory lookup, and user presence information toiOSandAndroiddevices.
- BlackBerry Presenceservice: This service provides real-time presence status toBlackBerry Work,BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher, and third-partyBlackBerry Dynamicsapps.