View user repository rights
In some scenarios, you may need to search for a particular user to review which repositories are configured for their access, as well as the specific permissions granted. For example, when a user is one member of a
Microsoft Active Directorygroup configured for repositories and is not listed individually in your admin-defined or user-defined repository configurations and you want to consider making specific changes to the user's access permissions.
- In theBlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Server Dashboard, underBlackBerry Services Configuration, clickDocs.
- In theSearch Usersfield, begin typing the user'sMicrosoft Active Directoryaccount name. If you don't see the user you want, extend or narrow the search string or clickSwitch Domainsto search a differentMicrosoft Active Directorydomain.
- Click the user name. TheDefined bycolumn specifies if the repository is admin-defined or user-defined.
- Click the name of the repository or on the row to view the user's access permissions. To modify the access permissions, see Change user access permissions.
- Optionally, if the repository is admin-defined, in theOverride Path for this userfield, enter an override path.
- Optionally, if the repository is user-defined, in theepository namefield, enter a new repository name.