Configuration and miscellaneous
Use Configuration & miscellaneous to change some device properties and see some device details.
The properties section displays some device properties, like the device name, zones the device is assigned to, and the device policy.
- In QRadar, selectCylance.
- Specify a device.
- ClickConfiguration & miscellaneous.
- Under Properties, select a device from the device list.
- ClickGet Lockdown Historyto view the lockdown history for the device.If there is no lockdown history, then nothing will display.
- To change the device name, enter a new name in the Name field.It is recommended to leave the device name as is, unless the field is empty.
- Select a zone from the zone list.You can select multiple zones for a device.
- Select a policy from the policy list.Only one policy can be assigned to a device.
State & Details
The state and details section displays information related to the device. For example, the lockdown history for the device displays here.